Typically, the below is an example of how a coaching engagement generally works:
- Typically our coach will work in a tri-partite arrangement: the individual, an organisational sponsor and the coach.
- All coaching starts with establishing a baseline (where you are), setting goals (where you want to be), and creating a roadmap to address the developmental gap.
- Assessment provides a foundation on which to build and measure results.
- Coaching sessions are typically one to two hours in length. Sessions may be in your offices or ours, in either Sydney or Melbourne.
- We offer Skype and email support between sessions or when you are travelling.
- All my coaching is grounded in ‘on-the-job’ experience and challenges.
- Depending on the objectives, five to 10 coaching sessions are usually required. In some cases as few as three sessions are sufficient.
- Coaching usually extends over a period of at least six months with a frequency designed to meet the needs of the client.
- For some clients coaching is embedded in a leadership or action learning program and occurs between modules to ensure transfer and application of learning.